Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Pda Spares Weird (but AMAZING!!!) Dream... What Does It Mean?

Weird (but AMAZING!!!) dream... what does it mean? - pda spares

if it is not been in power for 4 days, like today (well, not funny), I asked the following question:

Well, Saturday I had a dream about this amazing guy like me ...
well, starting with us in the car and drove my mother ... Then, almost like a kiss or something, and my mother told me a joke to save PDA
We have therefore left in a building that I think it was my school (all girls and he goes to a school for all kinds BTW) and I think the PDA almost scared him a little and I 'm a little crazy , and remember that a teacher or an adult came down the aisle and told us that we (by the way the adults remained there until the end of my dream, then left) ... Then I told him what a special guy who thought he was and that I loved, as he has earlier this year and not even one of my friends (all true) and asked me, and I can not remember the rest, but I think we have a kiss ....
idk

but woke up with this feeling of vertigo and it was like an incredible dream


But what does this mean?

Thank you!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

The car is the way, their way of life. Driving means that the child's father Intern "is responsible, ie the decisions on what kind of thing you should * not * to think. The teacher is another mature voice within you, what time is your idea of the kind of person to find and really wants to be. Their "mother" side objected, but his "teacher" side approves of their relationship to this type.

The dream is this inner struggle and its resolution in favor of his better self. They are determined to make their own decisions and try to do my best, while other interruptions or baggage from interfering.

Post a Comment