Friday, January 1, 2010

Kids Duffel Bags My Boyfriend Is Addicted To Oxycontin?

My boyfriend is addicted to Oxycontin? - kids duffel bags

Finally, I have all the pieces together and realized that my friend is addicted to OxyContin for 6 months. A few months ago I found an empty bottle of OxyContin in the canvas bag. It was prescribed to him all the time and I found it empty. I have taken the pills in a bottle here and there with other drugs law. Twice I have been involved dollar bills in his possession. Once I saw on the floor of my car and asked me if I were him, and he flatly off. I know it was me - I roll my dollar bills! But this morning I noticed the white powder residue in my office. It was home from work yesterday and said he is sick. He calls his work sick all the time and I am afraid he will lose his job. Anyway, I'm 100% sure. How could he face? I want to do it soon. I am angry and want to tell him to lose, because I feel cheated. He has 39 years, not as a child and has 2 children he sees every weekend. Any tips on how to deal with it? I feel that I deny thatt. Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment