Thursday, January 21, 2010

Elvis Clothes Will I Get A Girl If I Dress Like Elvis Presley With Background Music.......like In Movies. ?

Will i get a girl if i dress like elvis presley with background music.......like in movies. ? - elvis clothes

As in movies ... The man was walking on the street ... and then a girl .... both are down .... Man and girl pretty girl start the background music is also below, then ... that la la la. I have my cell phone walkie I can use it as background music. or can I rent about 3-4 players Violin ... so they can provide background music. I want the location is perfect. Nor can I take my cat in one hand ... for printing. and Umrel in one hand. I will try one or two of water in the shower .. Rent so it looks like its raining for me and the girls. These conditions are perfect for the girl .... CNA I, still wearing a kind of luxury clothes Elvis Presley. What do u think?

4 comments:

Superunk... said...

You hire a cameraman, and also like the video on YouTube.

insprer said...

Well, I think it is a very bad idea, but you should try to be the first. I mean, to impress his way and not try to dress like Elvis. His character can impress the most.

insprer said...

Well, I think it is a very bad idea, but you should try to be the first. I mean, to impress his way and not try to dress like Elvis. His character can impress the most.

d s said...

Not bad, but u must make sure that Rani Mukherjee, Bipasha Basu, or Heroine BOLYWOOD exist when the act or the monkeys make.

Post a Comment