Sunday, February 21, 2010

Short Term Disability Insurance For Maternity Leave Short Term Disability During Maternity Leave In Louisiana?

Short term disability during maternity leave in Louisiana? - short term disability insurance for maternity leave

I'm just at work for 5 months and I am pregnant for 6 months. I work for the Commission receives no salary or days of paid sick leave is not without health insurance or nothing. Because I am a good worker that my employer makes me 6 weeks of leave without pay if he has my position, but without pay. I am helping a single mother and father, is not available. I paid into the system for 11 years and has never been a single benefit. So I not want anyone to tell me to pay for itself, I was. A survey of social security and long-term limit. Which agency or short term to cover? I can only be found online at:
Private sector employees, job-protected medical / maternity leave: Louisiana guarantees of up to four months to leave short-term disabilityEmployees who are temporarily disabled due to pregnancy, childbirth, or medical errors. Employers with more than 25 employees are governed by law.
But do not tell you where to go or whom they are talking about. Who was in the same boat? Thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment