Monday, February 8, 2010

Hattori Kitchen Knives Japanese Kitchen Knives?

Japanese Kitchen Knives? - hattori kitchen knives

What makes the Japanese kitchen knife between the value of
$ 300 to more than a thousand dollars for a knife?

I read an article about the kitchen of a cook and
Speaking of knives:

"Personally, I prefer my Japanese steel knives, but there are some excellent quality as well as European knives. For people with large knives recommended budget Hattori (HD or go to the KD series - more than $ 300 cost knives). The Top knife is a picture of a chef's knife 27cm Hattori KD ($ 1,175). "

Can someone tell me why I should buy for $ 300. Knives
When my knife $ 8.00 enough? And finally
For too many years.

2 comments:

dreamdan... said...

Regards,
The knife you are talking about are handmade. A waste of time and difficult procedure, usually by a teacher. the quality is what you pay for. The knife blades are $ 8 goes as is Carter a Porshe. it will work, but the quality of occupational discrimination will go. I make a bet, but if you invest in an expensive knife, you have something to pass on to future leaders. The 8 million last May, a little, but will certainly be more than an attempt to rotate the worst to work. I personally have two types of tools on my computer. You have a choice. Salud!

Mr.Answe... said...

So strong

Post a Comment