Tuesday, December 8, 2009

How Dangerous Is Kidney Stones In Dogs Low Cost Vet Care For Kidney Stones In Dog?

Low Cost Vet Care for Kidney Stones in Dog? - how dangerous is kidney stones in dogs

I have a dog who is just a visit to the emergency room for HGE. During the diagnosis, they found kidney stones. I have just 700 and now the estimate for kidney surgery, which they say is the only safe way to dispose of them (the bladder from the passes will lead the veil) is 1500. I have pets and need to spend more than 25,000 to the vet in two years. I work two jobs and my husband, I can not afford the 1500 emergency operation or B / C have not given them, and the last stone, which stuck. I want to help the dog and I do not seek to evade the payment of benefits, only a little help in our situation. I searched online for the care of the low cost of vocational education in Georgia and could not find anything other than sterilization. Vet Care credit offers, but simply can not afford to be grasped more. I told him I could not think of at least 6 months and the vet, it is dangerous. Does anyone have any suggestions where can I get help?

9 comments:

Vet Tech ♥'s Christmas! said...

Have you tried nursing loan? You're a perfect candidate, let me tell you, (all the money spent, WOW). First call your veterinarian and make sure to accept CareCredit. It works like a credit card that you need for your medical expenses and medical treatment for their pets. They have no intention to interest and inform you within 10 minutes if you qualify. Many of our customers rely on her, and we are grateful that they have saved the lives of their animals. www.carecredit.com

To the cost of veterinary care less, you can try one of the veterinary colleges, are less expensive because they "learn" schools. The students will be monitored by their teachers, so there really a decision that must be weighed.

laciebro... said...

or become a veterinarian to provide a way to make payments to ...

animal_a... said...

I'm not sure if I can help, such as the medical care of the dog needs. Yes, it is dangerous to do nothing.

I suggest joining Yahoo! K-9KidneyDiet group. They have many resources for different types of stones. I write fuzzer diet and use filtered water with the health and recovery of a Samoyede of urinary calcium oxalate.

Good luck.

BYBS sell sick puppies for crack said...

You must apply for a credit card carefully.

You could try http://imom.org/ do not know if you will your dog in question or not, but worth a try .. I know you are for the care-tho first credit card.

If you can not find another way, then please do your dog a favor, or to destroy or deliver it to help.

The One That Got Away said...

Humane Society?

However, you must show proof of income. I do not know whether to do the procedure, however. The investigation worth

The One That Got Away said...

Humane Society?

However, you must show proof of income. I do not know whether to do the procedure, however. The investigation worth

bettatha... said...

I know it sounds simple, but have you actually tried to call to all veterans in the region? Some may have very much lower prices and some may be willing to schedule a payment with you on developing your practice, so you do not get more credit. Good luck!

bettatha... said...

I know it sounds simple, but have you actually tried to call to all veterans in the region? Some may have very much lower prices and some may be willing to schedule a payment with you on developing your practice, so you do not get more credit. Good luck!

Mr. P's Person said...

It is a credit card that you can only be used for veterinary fees. Here's the number: 1-800-365-8295. I never used, but I've heard that it is relatively easy to obtain.

$ 25,000 is a lot to pay for 2 years for veterinary care. I think it would be on the lookout for another vet I'm sure you could be much cheaper. I have 4 dogs and 3 cats and has never been this amount. Even if I paid $ 4500 for 2 months after a sick dog.

Everything is in order.

Post a Comment